Saturday, January 27, 2007

Dying here.

Hi. It's Saturday morning and I am at work. I am training students. Well, I am hiding in my office while I am supposed to be training students. We had a drunken after-party at our house last night that involved a fire, a frozen pizza, and, I think, some tequila. Someone or something peed on the carpet. I didn't go to bed until 2:30 am. I woke at 7. I am tired. I can't find my cell phone. I have a dried out, flat morsel of ganja in my pocket that a man named Jose gave me at the bar. I might try it later. Or not. Maybe I'll make a cookie.

Just thought I'd share. Bye!

2 Comments:

At 3:09 PM, Blogger Howard said...

You know? I think that story is funnier without all the details. Hope you start to feel better soon.

 
At 4:28 PM, Blogger hotdrwife said...

And still you sound so sweet and innocent! :) ha

(how was the wabbit? survey says ...?)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home